terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Revoada em Corrego do Bom Jesus, MG

         Flock in Corrego do Bom Jesus, MG state, Brazil
Lucas, Nathan, Geninho (Areia) e turma

Eu não costumo freqüentar lugares badalados, mas nestes dois dias na cidade de Córrego do Bom Jesus, me diverti bastante.

I don’t usually go to exciting places, but in these two days in the city of Córrego do Bom Jesus, I had a great time.

 A carona - The ride

O dia estava muito bom para térmicas e no primeiro dia subi de carona e participei do evento sem participar do campeonato.

The day was very good for thermal and I took a ride to climb on the first day to the take off place and attend the event without participating in the championship.

 A rampa de decolagem vista de cima - The takeoff ramp view from above

Era a etapa final do circuito X Mantiqueira de parapente, e o 9º Fest Fly. (16 e 17 de julho de 2011)

It was the final stage of the circuit X Mantiqueira of paragliding, and the 9th Fly Fest. (jul. 16 and 17, 2011)


O local do pouso - The landing place

Realizei um vôo espetacular, de 51 minutos de duração – o primeiro neste local.

I performed a spectacular flight, 51 minutes long – the first one in this place.


No 2º dia de evento fomos eu e meu amigo Mineiro.

On the 2nd day of the event my friend Mineiro was with me.

As melhores fotos que tirei estão no blog.

The best photos I took are on the blog.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário